The 20th edition of the International Human-Computer Interaction conference, Interaction 2019, will be held in Donostia-San Sebastián from 25 to 28 June, 2019, with the support of the Association of Human-Computer Interaction, AIPO, and the Spanish Chapter of ACM SIGCHI, CHISpa.
The main objective of Interaction 2019 is to bring together researchers, students and professionals of Human-Computer Interaction, coming from both academy and industry, to promote the presentation of innovative proposals, the exchange of ideas and technical discussion.
In this edition, emphasis will be placed on the multidisciplinary approach of Human-Computer Interaction, attracting those who work in related areas: Psychology, Cognitive Ergonomics, Sociology, Design, Human-Robot Interaction, Interaction Hardware, etc. I
Interaction 2019 will open the reception of contributions between February 1st and March 1st, 2019. The conference organizing committee invites you to participate by sending contributions within the following categories.
- Long papers (up to 8 pages) describing original and unpublished work that provides significant results of scientific research.
- Short papers (up to 4 pages) describing original and unpublished work in progress, with intermediate results that contribute to well-founded research.
Contributions may tackle any topic related to Human-Computer Interaction, in a broad sense, considering the multidisciplinary nature of this research area. Contributions on Human-Computer Interaction related to Arts and Industrial Design, Psychology and Sociology, Interaction Hardware and Human-Robot Interaction, etc. are also welcome.
All contributions must be submitted anonymously in PDF format, following the ACM template (http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html). All submissions must be done through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2019
All contributions will be peer reviewed by an international panel of experts. The personal data of the authors, the acknowledgments section and any reference that may reveal the identity of the authors must be removed. Papers that do not meet these conditions may be rejected without review.
Contributions may be submitted in Spanish, English or Basque language. In any case, they must contain a summary of up to 300 words in English.
Accepted contributions will be presented at the conference in the same language they were submitted. People presenting in Spanish or Basque are encouraged to write their slides in English. Presentations in Basque will have simultaneous translation into English.
In attention to English speaking attendees, the presentations in English will be grouped in sessions in this language.
Publication of accepted contributions
- Accepted long and short papers written in English will be published in the ACM Digital Library within its Series of International Conference Proceedings (to be confirmed).
- Accepted long and short papers written in Spanish or Basque will be published in the conference proceedings by the editorial service of the UPV/EHU. These articles must be accompanied by an extended summary in English of 2 and 1 pages, respectively, for publication in the ACM Digital Library (to be confirmed).
- All the papers accepted in the other categories will be published in the conference proceedings exclusively.
- A selection of the best Interaction 2019 papers will be invited to submit an appropriate extended version to be considered for publication in special issues of international journals with impact (to be confirmed).
- Submission: Open from 1st February to 1st March,extended to march 15th 2019,
- Notification: April 15, 2019
- Camera Ready version: 10 May, 2019