The Group Presentation session will allow to introduce the past and present research activities, and the plans for the future, or including the possibilities of collaboration with other groups.
- A session will be organized in which each participating group will have time to be presented
- The summary of two pages of the accepted groups will be published in the minutes of the congress
- Candidates must submit, through EasyChair, in the ACM format, a summary up to 2 pages, and one DIN A4 page describing their research group, which may include: work areas, members, projects, publications, collaborative interests, etc.
- Important dates:
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2019
- Notification: April 30, 2019
- Camera ready version: May 10, 2019
- Julio Abascal (U. of the Basque Country / Euskal Herriko U.)
- Myriam Arrue (U. of the Basque Country / Euskal Herriko U.)