Poster track will provide the opportunity to publish breaking results, technical descriptions, minor research contributions, work in progress and student projects in a concise and visible format.
Presentation of accepted posters:
- Accepted posters (DIN A0: 84 x 119 cm, portrait) will be exposed throughout the congress. The authors are expected to be present in the poster room during the coffee breaks to comment on their posters. In addition, the authors of each poster will make a brief presentation in a session especially dedicated to posters.
- A 2-pages summary of each accepted poster will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
- Candidates must submit, through EasyChair, in the ACM format, a summary up to 2 pages, and one DIN A4 page containing a draft of the poster.
- Important dates:
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2019
- Notification: April 30, 2019
- Canmera ready version: May 10, 2019
- María Dolores Lozano (U. de Castilla-La Mancha)
- Nestor Garay (U. del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko U.)
- Myriam Arrue (U. del País Vasco/Euskal Herriko U.)