The Doctoral Colloquium is a forum in which Ph.D. students will discuss their work with each other and with experts in their area. Students will present and discuss their thesis and will receive feedback to help them with their research plans.
- These papers should feature 2 pages in ACM format (http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html) that should include a description of:
- Identify a significant problem in the field of research and clearly formulate the research question
- Outline the current status of the problem domain and related solutions
- Present clearly any preliminary ideas, the proposed approach and the results achieved so far
- Describe the research methodology that is applied or planned
- Outline the contributions of the applicant’s work to the problem domain and highlight their uniqueness
- Important Dates:
- Submission: until April 15, 2019
- Notification: April 30, 2019
- Camera ready: May 10th, 2019
- All submissions must be done through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2019
- Accepted contributions will be published in the ACM Digital Library. PhD students will give a short presentation (15 minutes) about their work. After each presentation, group discussion will take place.
- Lourdes Moreno (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Victor M. López Jaquero (Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha)