Interacción’19 is inviting proposals for workshops to complement its scientific program.
The workshops track offers the opportunity to organize specialized forums along the conference and attract the attention of participants to emerging and trendy topics of research. Workshops will be held on June 25, 2019 either in the morning or the afternoon.
- Lourdes Moreno (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Victor M. López Jaquero (Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha)
Workshop proposal should feature 2 pages in the ACM format (http://www.acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html) and should include a description of:
- Workshop aims and goals
- Format of the workshop and duration
- Target audience. Expected number of attendees
- Organizers’ background, or short bio
- Special requirements
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2019
- Notification: April 30, 2019
- The proposers of accepted workshops will be required to write a workshop summary (2 pages ACM format) that will be published in the conference proceedings. Deadline for the camera ready of the summary: May 10th, 2019
All submissions of workshop proposals must be done through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2019
The organizers of approved workshops are responsible for collecting papers, managing the review process, and making accepted papers available to workshop participants in the workshop website.
All the workshop attendees must register before June 1, 2019. If the number of registered people is under 5, the workshop will be canceled.