The demonstration track is looking for examples of running interaction systems based on novel and emerging tools.
The authors of the accepted demonstrations will have to show their systems in the conferenc, especially during the coffee breaks.
A demonstration submission will consist of a two-page paper describing the system and a single page summarising the technical requirements to run the demo, in PDF format, following the ACM template (https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout-.docx). Submissions should be accompanied by screenshots, pictures or videos up to 30 MB.
Accepted submissions will be published in the Interacción 2019 conference proceedings.
Submissions will be done through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=interaccion2019
- Submission deadline: April 15, 2019
- Notification: April 30, 2019
- Deadline for the camera ready: May 10th, 2019
- Asier Marzo. Universidad Pública de Navarra
- Gabriel Jiménez Moreno. Universidad de Sevilla
- Oscar Ardaiz. Universidad Pública de Navarra
- Anón Civit. Universidad de Sevilla
- Julio Abascal. Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herrriko Unibertsitatea