- Contributions may tackle any topic related to Human-Computer Interaction, in a broad sense, considering the multidisciplinary nature of this research area.
- Contributions on Human-Computer Interaction related to Arts and Industrial Design, Psychology and Sociology, Interaction Hardware and Human-Robot Interaction, etc. are also welcome.
- All contributions will be peer reviewed by an international panel of experts. The personal data of the authors, the acknowledgments section and any reference that may reveal the identity of the authors must be removed. Papers that do not meet these conditions may be rejected without review.
- Contributions may be submitted in Spanish, English or Basque language. In any case, they must contain a summary of up to 300 words in English.
- Accepted contributions will be presented at the conference in the same language they were submitted. People presenting in Spanish or Basque are encouraged to write their slides in English. Presentations in Basque will have simultaneous translation into English.
- In attention to English speaking attendees, the presentations in English will be grouped in sessions in this language.
Publication of Accepted Contributions
- In order to publish the accepted contributions, at least one of the authors will have to be registered for the conference.
- Accepted long and short papers written in English will be published in the ACM Digital Library within its Series of International Conference Proceedings (to be confirmed).
- Accepted long and short papers written in Spanish or Basque will be published in the conference proceedings by the editorial service of the UPV/EHU. These articles must be accompanied by a 2-pages extended summary in English, for its publication in the ACM Digital Library (to be confirmed).
- All the papers accepted in the other categories will be published in the conference proceedings exclusively.
- A selection of the best Interaction 2019 papers will be invited to submit an appropriate extended version to be considered for publication in special issues of international journals with impact (to be confirmed).
- A selection of the best articles presented in Spanish will be invited to send extended versions to the journal Interacción, published by AIPO. The articles accepted will be published in its first issue.